What You Will Learn and Experience
Seek knowledge. Advocate for justice. Find solutions. The Bachelor of Arts in Human Services and Social Justice prepares you for a multitude of career paths, ranging from work in education, non-profit management, policy, and health, among other fields. Our coursework deepens understanding of the field of Human Services and social justice, translating classroom knowledge into real world actions. We provide:
- Educational experiences to advocate for equity inside and outside the classroom, working alongside community partners
- Multi-disciplinary perspectives and expertise to look at complex social problems in society
- Leadership skills that create team and community building, resulting in active social change making
- Integration of a justice lens into academics, community engagement and the social world
- Instruction from academics and working professionals with social justice at the forefront of their endeavors.